agenda+ First public working draft of WSDL 2.0 Primer

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:28:09 -0500
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Cc: Liu@w3.org, Kevin <kevin.liu@sap.com>, hugo@w3.org, Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>

I think we're now ready for people to take a look at a draft of the WSDL
2.0 Primer.  I've rewritten the step-by-step presentation of the GreatH
example (per Jean-Jacques' suggestion) and further worked the other main
sections on type definitions, interfaces, bindings and service
endpoints.  The Advanced Topics section is still placeholders, and there
are still a few placeholders in the rest of it, but I think it's far
enough along now to release a draft.

I'd like to get the WG's approval to release this (pending pubrules
fixes) as a first public working draft.   Could we add this to
Thursday's agenda?

Current editor's draft of Primer:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.html

--