RE: Editorial for Part 1 section 2.18

I believe the property used to be called {namespace name} and was
populated with the value of wsdl:definitions/@targetNamespace.
Personally, I think {namespace name} is the better name, as the property
is NOT a *target* namespace when it appears on an interface component (
or any other component for that matter ). To my mine, the notion of
target namespace is purely a serialization detail.

Gudge