RE: Issue 64 resolution: HTTP operations as WSDL operation names

These are separate points so I'll do separate responses for each.

The reason why ATOM:GET sucks is that means that every single vocabulary that wants to use GET semantics has to define GET for themselves.  It's as valuable for WSDL to define what "GET" means as it is valuable to define, say, wsdl:binding.  So that tools can have a common understanding of the what the defined names mean and their constraints.

And why should Atom define Atom:GET?  How in any way are the semantics of HTTP GET specific to Atom?  The semantics of HTTP GET, and the ability for Web services to use HTTP GET at the interface level is usable across just about any Web service, and thus belongs in WSDL.

Cheers,
Dave