WSDL describing Interface operation safety

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:22:08 -0700
To: <www-tag@w3.org>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Dear TAG,

On behalf of the WSD Working Group, I would like to inform you of the WSD WGs decision regarding description of safety of operations, part of TAG issue 7.

The recently published WSDL 2.0 Part 1: Core WD provides a property called "safety" on interface operations [1].  With this, we believe that we have delivered an appropriate solution to the request to describe the safety of operations.

We welcome any questions, concerns, or comments regarding the wsdl 2.0 description of safety of operations, including support for our solution.

Cheers,
Dave Orchard
On behalf of the WSD WG.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl20/#InterfaceOperation