RE: Issue 64, @method

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:29:30 -0700
To: "Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: "WS Description List" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

The context of those comments (IIRC) was why we need something
special-purpose to enable description of HTTP.  The normal way you would
describe an operation in WSDL is using the <wsdl:operation> element.
What's wrong with just using this to describe HTTP?  One could derive
their own interfaces from it to constrain the structure of messages...

    <wsdl:interface name="HTTP">
        <wsdl:operation name="GET">
            <wsdl:input element="#any"/>
            <wsdl:output element="#any"/>