Re: "Bulk load" get/set

"Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org> writes:

> Erm, did I misread the minutes?  It seems to me that the WG *already*
> decided that get/set operations would be used.  That doesn't prescribe
> a binding, of course, but neither does my proposal; that the operations
> I proposed are "GET" and "PUT" doesn't prevent a binding to FTP RETR
> and STOR, for example.

I don't think I grok what you want the WG to do: Do you want us to
*force* all users to name the attribute get operations "GET" etc.?

Of course one can bind any operation to an HTTP GET if that's what
they wish (when we finish the HTTP bindings properly). I suspect
you want more than that ;-).

Sanjiva.