Re: rationale for status quo for fault references?

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:00:33 +0600
To: "Roberto Chinnici" <Roberto.Chinnici@Sun.COM>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Thanks Roberto for the pointers.

I wasn't at the Scottsdale F2F where this appears to have been
discussed, but I don't see anything that supports this particular
change in the summary minutes. This is a pretty major change to
make without an explicit decision AFAIAC! Maybe there was further
discussion later that I don't recall either.

I will make a proposal to reduce this back to one message. I'd
like to get some closure on the fault ref stuff too for the next
draft.

Sanjiva.