new issue: drop {direction} property from message reference components

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 00:51:04 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

The current draft component model has a {direction} property for
message reference components [1]. I propose that we drop this
property as in reality message references do not have such a
property: the direction the message flows in is *completely*
defined by the pattern of which this message is a part of.

I had edited this out earlier but put it back in at the chair's
suggestion that this is a substantial change and hence required
WG approval. So, please approve removing this redundancy.

Note that this DOES NOT affect the syntax at all. It will change
the wording on <input> etc. to say that the direction of the
message (from the pattern) must be consistent with the local
name of the EII ("input" etc.).

Sanjiva.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/p2uo