ATF call cancelled for Monday Sept 28 (breather from F2F) We will reconvene Oct 5

From: Steve Graham <sggraham@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:43:20 -0400
To: public-ws-desc-state@w3.org
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Because we are fresh off the F2F, the Monday Sept 28 call will be
cancelled.  We need to reconvene on Oct 5, to dive into the items from the

For Part I authors, please indicate if you are planning to join us to
discuss the proposed changes to the component model and if you are able to
participate in the formation of the proposed syntax.  The ATF normally
meets Mondays, 12-1 EST.

thanks in advance
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)