RE: is the uniqueness constraint on top level components sufficient?

Our spec only deals with a single definitions container at a time. It
has nothing to say about constraining the content of two disjoint
definitions containers ( and I'm unsure how we would ever enforce such
constraints ).

So for any given WSDL processing episode, there is one definitions
container that may draw its components from multiple locations ( via
include and import ). All the top-level components within that
defintiions container must have unique names within their symbol space.

Gudge