Re: [draft] Agenda: 22-24 Sept 2003 WS Description WG FTF

I will not be able to arrive until Tuesday late morning.  (There's a chance
I may not be able to come at all.  I'm still trying to juggle my
calender.  But I definitely have an immovable conflict on Monday.)

The two sessions that matter most to me, endpoint references and
attributes, are both currently scheduled for Monday.  It would be ideal for
me if these discussion could be moved back to Tuesday afternoon and
Wednesday morning. However, if that change would be a problem for others
who are more critical than myself to these discussions, then obviously
don't move them.

Thanks,
-Steve