Re: updating spec

OK, I got it to work. We don't need to change the stylesheet,
I added a bit of post-processing on my side to make all diffs
visible. I've attached sample diffs between the latest editors'
copy and the version current as of 2003-05-01 for parts 1 and 3.
Part 1 is a bit messy because one of the versions was already
using the diff markup, so I suggest you take a look at part 3
to see what normal diff files will look like.

Roberto

--
Roberto Chinnici
Java Web Services