Re: Can one inline schema import definitions from a second inline schema?

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:11:14 +0600
Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com> wrote:

> We can avoid all this subtelty if we just say <types> can contain
> only one <xsd:schema>. I actually don't even like us allowing
> <xsd:import> directly inside types - if you want that just put a
> <xsd:schema> and an import inside it.

But the way that we've defined things, that means that you have to have
two namespaces.  The schema must be in a different namespace than the
WSDL (hmm, waitaminnit, izzat true?), and the xs:import must be in a
different namespace from the importing schema (per W3C XML Schema import
constraints).

Architect, TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.