RE: Schemas in imported WSDL

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:07:29 -0000
To: <tomj@macromedia.com>, <alewis@tibco.com>, <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
*absolutely* +1

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Tom Jordahl [mailto:tomj@macromedia.com]
	Sent: Fri 14/11/2003 16:00
	To: 'Amelia A. Lewis'; 'Martin Gudgin'
	Cc: 'www-ws-desc@w3.org'
	Subject: RE: Schemas in imported WSDL

	Thanks Gudge for (once again) clearing this up for me/us.

	What you and Amy say makes sense, it would be *very* cool if explanations like this could make their way in to the specification so that others will not get as confused as I was.

	Can one of the editors do this?

	--
	Tom Jordahl
	Macromedia Server Development