RE: Schemas in imported WSDL

From: Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:00:34 -0800
To: "'Amelia A. Lewis'" <alewis@tibco.com>, "'Martin Gudgin'" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Cc: "'www-ws-desc@w3.org'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Thanks Gudge for (once again) clearing this up for me/us.

What you and Amy say makes sense, it would be *very* cool if explanations like this could make their way in to the specification so that others will not get as confused as I was.

Can one of the editors do this?

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development