RE: Schemas in imported WSDL

From: Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 06:45:51 -0800
To: "'Martin Gudgin'" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, "'Allen Brookes'" <abrookes@roguewave.com>, "'www-ws-desc@w3.org'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

So if we are doing what Schema does, which way is it?

 a. WSDL import does import embedded schema
 b. WSDL import does not make embedded schema's visible

Alan is right that I thought that if I wsdl:import'd a document with an
interface in it, that interface was probably going to use something in the
<types> element, so that the importing document could use them.

Or am I hopelessly confused about import vs. include like the rest of the
world. :-)

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development