From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of FABLET Youenn
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 5:37 AM
To: Philippe Le Hegaret
Cc: Sanjiva Weerawarana; Web Services Description
Subject: Re: HTTP binding options

I do not remember that there was a "pretty strong sentiment against
doing 5", i.e. URL replacement.
Maybe I do not recall the entire discussion. Anyway, I would also favor
option 5, which seems to be equivalent to today's http binding
functionnality.

Personly, I would even go beyond and ask to generalize the access
mechanism (used by the url replacement) to work not only with the http
binding but also with the soap binding, for instance to directly set
property values with abstract data.

    Youenn