Re: What WSDL defines - the diagram!

Hi David.  I see what you mean, but I wouldn't personally call that
"behaviour".  I can understand that some folks might though.  Perhaps
the diagram could avoid that by saying "defines MEP used by" instead?

And FWIW, while just having another look at the diagram, "defines
conformance of" could probably be made more specific too, ala
"defines schema of".

Mark.