Re: What WSDL defines - the diagram!

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 21:35:12 -0500
To: paul.downey@bt.com
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 12:41:37AM -0000, paul.downey@bt.com wrote:
> AIUI WSDL 2.0 will be able to describe services which work in this way, and more.
> Is it the *more* that is your concern ?

No, I think it would be great if WSDL 2.0 could describe a myriad of
service styles.  I just want to ensure that WSDL documents can specify
which style a service uses.  Currently, WSDL 2.0 supports - perhaps
unknowingly - two styles (the two I've described), but doesn't permit
the two to be distinguished, thereby creating the ambiguity I've been
talking about.

Mark.