WSDL 1.2 Issue 71: Optional message content in http:urlReplacement

From: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 14:17:43 -0700
To: "WS-Description WG" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Issue 71 [1] reads:

The description language MUST support optional message parts in the
address. I don't see a way of using http:urlReplacement and having some
parts being optional. But maybe I just missed this and some examples
would clear it up.

The issue quotes an older version of requirement R128. The current
wording for R128 [2] reads:

InterfaceBindings SHOULD provide for mapping Message content to
WSDLService location URIs.

The current HTTP binding draft does meet requirement 128, so the issue
appears to be obsolete, and I propose we close it.

--Jeff

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/issues/wsd-issues.html#
x71