Re: /service/@targetResource ?

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 21 May 2003 16:03:17 +0200
To: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Is it the intended semantics that two services with the same value of
@targetResource (or whatever it ends up being called) with ports of the
same interface, a client may use either of the service to reach the same
thing?

If not, someone please describe the semantics.

If yes, we're basically splitting the old service construct into a
number of the new service constructs limited to one interface each,
linked together by the value of the new attribute, right?

Jacek