Re: Minutes, 1 May 2003 WS Description WG telcon

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 09:38:09 -0400
To: "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org, www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
Some amendments to the minutes:

1. I wasn't the one who said this:

... IBM\Arthur notes that some aspects of Schema are not well understood
and thus not implemented.

It's probably true but I don't recall who said that.

2. I mentioned a third benefit to the proposal for a service to implement
a single interface:

Searching for a service that implements a given interface, e.g. in UDDI,
becomes simpler if the service has an interface explicitly associated with
it. I believe this is important for GRID.

Arthur Ryman