RE: WSDL 1.1 schema question

The way I look at it, languages have a variety of constraints.  Some of them
can be expressed in schema languages, others may be expressed if some hard
work is done in the language construction, and other constraints can't be
expressed at all.

Having syntactic schema languages is a good thing(tm).  And I further think
that the expressibility of some constraints in schema language is a property
that needs to be taken into account when designing a language.  In
particular, the choice of schema languages needs to be embraced and used,
rather than recreated in some other form.

Cheers,
Dave