RE: Agenda for 13 March 2003 WS Description WG

From: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:54:11 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I believe that the updated Message Patterns draft closes the following
action items.

?         2003-03-04: Editors of the MEPs to record in that document our
                      intention that a CR requirement be that MEPs that
                      prove their utility will be left in.  The
"utility"
                      metric is that a binding (not necessarily from
this
                      group) which makes use of that MEP be
interoperable
                      between two vendors.
?         2003-03-04: Editors MEP to add an issue to address
                      request-response MEP
?         2003-03-04: Editors MEP to suggest meaningful names for our
                      MEPs

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12-patterns.
xml

Try as I might, I could not find anywhere (yet) that we refer to the
parts by number. I believe this action item is moot at present.

?         2003-03-04: Editors to rename MEP spec to Part 2, old Part 2
                      becomes Part 3.

--Jeff