RE: Examples of substitution group extending WSDL.

Jonathan,

I was curious as to the motivation for this.  Is this simply to see how 3rd
party extensions get added to wsdl 1.2 and how to make them required in
messages?  Or is this looking at backwards/forwards compatibility wrt wsdl
1.2?

I tend to agree with Jack that redefining 3rd party extensions to insert
wsdl:required is bad.

Dave