RE: Minutes of W3C WSDWG Conference Call, June 26th, 2003

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:04:13 -0700
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

David wrote:
> Gotcha, sorry for my confusion.  I was asking about
> "<sanjiva> JM point 1: anyone against removing @targetResource
> <sdl-scribe> no one on call seems to object".

No one on the call objected.  Some pointed out that others not on the
call were likely to object.  And some thought that we first needed to
revisit the single-interface-per-service decision before deciding it.
So we didn't actually get a resolution although we were close :-).  It's
hard to take full and accurate minutes on a fast-paced and varied
discussion like we had today.