Re: targetResource wording

Sorry for asking what likely is a trivial question, but :

> > Can a client processing service d1 and d2 descriptions to avail of this
> > targetResource attribute in any way ?
>
> Sure- to realize that d1 and d2 both have something on common: they
> are both services that mess around with the same resource.
So, for example,  a client sees a printer service which can print a document
to a printer (identified by a targetResource), and also sees a printer
management service which can manage the same targetResource.
I can't see at the moment how the client can utilize this information. Say,
a client now can set up a printer first before sending a document to print ?
But wouldn't a client be able to do the same if there were  two services
descriptions available (printer and printer manager) but without a
@targetResource ?

Thanks !
Sergey Beryozkin