Features and properties

From: Savas Parastatidis <Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:01:58 +0100
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Dear all,

I was wondering whether you could point me to any examples of the
"feature" and "property" WSDL elements.

From the features and properties mailing list archive I found this
http://www.w3.org/2003/04/14-Validator.wsdl (BTW, the "definitions"
element is not closed). However, this is an example of how "feature" and
"property" are used in the binding component.

Any examples on their use in the interface component?

Many thanks,
--
Dr. Savas Parastatidis
Chief Software Architect, North-East Regional e-Science Centre