targetResource wording

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:57:42 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Greetings,

In the minutes, I see that the text chosen to describe targetResource
said;

"The targetResource attribute information item identifies the resource
that can be manipulated through the service's interface"

What if the service manipulates more than one resource?  For example
(I think I gave this one before), what if the service transfers funds
between bank accounts; which bank account should be identified with
targetResource?  Or, alternately, are interfaces being constrained to
only being able to manipulate a single resource (I like that one 8-)?

MB