targetResource wording

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:57:42 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

In the minutes, I see that the text chosen to describe targetResource

"The targetResource attribute information item identifies the resource
that can be manipulated through the service's interface"

What if the service manipulates more than one resource?  For example
(I think I gave this one before), what if the service transfers funds
between bank accounts; which bank account should be identified with
targetResource?  Or, alternately, are interfaces being constrained to
only being able to manipulate a single resource (I like that one 8-)?