Re: Comments on the pretty pictures

Personnally, I see a "Web service" as a higher-level concept, possibly
implemented via one or more <wsdl:service/> elements, and possibly
accessing multiple "resources" underneath.

The "resources" are the things which ultimately implement the service
(though they may be abstract, implemented themselves via several pieces
of code/scripts/db/etc.) An "interface/endpoint" provides a, let's say,
network-programmatic access to the "resource". A real-world "Web
service" may be provided/implemented through several such
"interfaces/endpoints".

Apparently, you seem to be looking at this field from a different
mountain, and we don't seem to be seing the same valley underneath. Ah,
I know, maybe you've moved to Australia and are now seing things like in
a mirror? ;-)

Jean-Jacques.