Re: Minutes, 29 May 2003 WS Description WG telcon

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 03 Jun 2003 14:51:31 +0200
To: erik@lexmark.com
Cc: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi,
the action below is the third version of my action item I see. 8-)

> PENDING   2003-05-22: Jacek to see how test assertions could be
> expressed in RDF (and OWL in particular).

When I originally wrote the item in IRC, according to my log it looked
like this:

May 22 17:30:21 <JacekK>	ACTION: see how assertions in RDF (and
                                OWL in particular) could go in WSDL

This action I have fulfilled in [1] and the subsequent thread by
proposing different ways of putting RDF in WSDL.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003May/0076.html

Then Arthur said in [2] he understood my action as:
"to look at using OWL in our WSDL Specification to encode the assertions
that could not be expressed using XML Schema."

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003May/0077.html

This I haven't investigated much yet except for the initial thoughts
written in my reply [3] to Arthur's email.

[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003May/0082.html

I don't think I wanted to investigate how to express our test assertions
in RDF, as I don't even know the test assertions yet. 8-)

Hope the situation clears soon, 8-)

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect
                   Systinet Corporation