RE: [rev 1] Agenda: 30 July - 1 Augst 2003 WS Description WG FTF

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:58:37 -0700
To: "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

We really haven't had any meaningful discussion on this proposal yet.
The proposal is from Jim Webber (non-WG member) and spun off of the
Issue 2 discussion, which is why I've been tracking it.  Time allowing,
it would be good to get an overview from a WG member who has reviewed it
and see if we there is enough interest to develop a champion to further
it within the WG.

On
> Behalf Of Sanjiva Weerawarana
> Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 8:20 PM