RE: [rev 1] Agenda: 30 July - 1 Augst 2003 WS Description WG FTF

We really haven't had any meaningful discussion on this proposal yet.
The proposal is from Jim Webber (non-WG member) and spun off of the
Issue 2 discussion, which is why I've been tracking it.  Time allowing,
it would be good to get an overview from a WG member who has reviewed it
and see if we there is enough interest to develop a champion to further
it within the WG.

On
> Behalf Of Sanjiva Weerawarana
> Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 8:20 PM