Re: Naming the service resource

Anne,

You pose an important question, and I certainly agree that a service is
important enough to warrant a URI.

Arthur Ryman has done some excellent work figuring out how to
make the QName --> URI mappings work, given that our QNames are ambiguous:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002Dec/0021.html
Do you think his proposed mapping represents an adequate solution to the
problem?

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard