RE: Synthesis of the proposals for issue 64

I'm a bit mystified as to the problem here.  Is this the old "Thou Shalt Not
Tunnel HTTP" issue from XMLP and WSA once again?

My (personal) take is:

- WSDL must be rich enough to describe HTTP's interface (REST, more or
less).  I don't think this is or has ever been an issue.

- WSDL 1.2 must be rich enough to describe the RESTful uses of SOAP
discussed at length just over a year ago in XMLP.  Is that the issue on the
table here?

- Tunneling Happens. SOAP and WSDL will be used in conjunction with HTTP in
ways that RESTifarians find distasteful, and they just need to get out the
Pepto-Bismol and deal with that hard fact :-)