Re: Can someone recap the differences between @serviceGroup vs. definitions-targetNamespace ?

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:17:16 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

FWIW, I agree with Jeff's premise that serviceGroup doesn't serve the
purpose I believed it was supposed to serve; as a replacement for
targetResource.  IMO, serviceGroup group semantics should be equivalent
to the group semantics of targetResource.

It was also my understanding that these semantics were implicit in the
multiple-interface-per-service so serviceGroup would help there too, but
I'm not 100% sure that this is the case.

Mark.