Re: Can someone recap the differences between @serviceGroup vs. definitions-targetNamespace ?

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:17:43 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

"Jim Webber" <jim.webber@arjuna.com> writes:

> Can we just not go back to allowing mulitiple interfaces per service and
> declare victory?

Hmm. As was discussed in Rennes, WSDL 1.1's <service> element had
no meaningful semantics and we wanted to provide some valuable
semantics.

Why bother with all this pain with removing message etc.? I have a
better idea - let's go back to WSDL 1.1 and declare victory!

;-)

Sanjiva.
p.s. for the humour impaired: I AM JOKING.