RE: Can someone recap the differences between @serviceGroup vs. definitions-targetNamespace ?

From: Jim Webber <jim.webber@arjuna.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:47:10 +0100
To: "'Sanjiva Weerawarana'" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, "'Amy Lewis'" <alewis@tibco.com>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Sanjiva:

> Hahahahaha .. I missed the "not" too ;-)! I imagine it was
> Freudian slip .. but if not it was damned good ;-).

Nope, I'm afraid it's a language thing. In British English if you say "Can
we not just do X?" it means something like "Is there any reason why we can't
just do X?" You can pretty much freely exchange the positions of "not" and
"just" and it means much the same thing. But then I live in Newcastle where
the dialect is mindboggling, so I could be misleading the WG :-)

Jim