equivalence of interface operations

From: <sakatayu@nttdata.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:07:45 +0900
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Hi, all.

Now  I try to  understand WSDL 1.2 Core Language.
I have a comment about equivalence of interface operations.

The document says in 2.7.1,"For each interface operation component in
the {operations} property of an interface component the combination of
{name} and {target namespace} properties must be unique."

So in this specification, we can't define operations whose {name} and
{taenget namespace} are same but input or output are different.

Besides, it also describes in 2.15, that {name} and {taenget namespace}
is enough information to verify two operations are syntactically same
(that is ,their messages, interfaces, bindings and services are same) .

But I think it may be not convenient when we want to define semantically
same operations with differenet message and this specification had
better allow to define multiple operations whose {name} and {target
namespace} are same.

How about it?

Regards,

NTT Data Corporation