where are we?

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:35:47 +0600
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi Guys,

There are three big issues that are in my mind that I was hoping
would get resolved or directed at this last F2F. They are:

(1) What to do about <message>

(2) What to do about message-exchange/interaction patterns and
    outbound operations as a result of that decision

(3) Some direction for the features/properties (and context/policy)
    stuff

I can see from the minutes that (3) got deferred; which makes fine
sense to me. I cannot quite tell whether no meaningful progress
was made for (1) and (2) or whether we have some direction on
those. Can someone please help me understand the status?

Thanks,