Re: Whither MEP and Feature discussions?

From: Amelia A. Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:37:30 -0500
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org, www-ws-arch@w3.org

I like this idea.  A lot.  Two other groups may have members to contribute: xmlp and choreography.

I'd like to be on either, or both TFs.  Several other WSD members are likely to want to be a part of it; several of us were tasked with forming a task force at the last face to face.

Amy!

--
Amelia A. Lewis
Architect, TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.