	From: Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:sanjiva@watson.ibm.com]
	Sent: 20 January 2003 03:03
	To: Martin Gudgin; Prasad Yendluri
	Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
	Subject: Re: proposal for eliminating message

	Are you referring to XSD's inability to handle co-occurence
	constraints for attribtues?

	We're designing a language using XML as its syntax. We can
choose
	to use whatever legal syntactic constructs as seem appropriate
	and comfortable to us. If such constructs cannot be XSD
validated,
	well, tough.

	In this particular case I also prefer that we should spec out
	whatever attributes for the type systems we choose to support
	rather than the approach that Prasad prefers. However, I don't
	see anything fundamentally wrong with his approach; its just
	a different way ..

	Sanjiva.