Re: updated interaction patterns proposal

From: Steve Graham <sggraham@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:38:23 -0500
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

My initial response as markup on  Sanjiva's document.
(See attached file: interaction-patterns-jan-18-2003.sgg.html)

In general I prefer the approach suggested by Sanjiva.  However, I am not
keen on introducing the event notion in WSDL 1.2.

I continue to prefer WSDL 1.2 to have fewer new features and be spec'd
sooner!

sgg
++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
Emerging Technologies
++++++++

                      "Sanjiva
                      Weerawarana"             To:       <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
                      <sanjiva@watson.i        cc:
                      bm.com>                  Subject:  updated interaction patterns proposal
                      Sent by:
                      www-ws-desc-reque
                      st@w3.org

                      01/18/2003 02:31
                      AM

I have updated the interaction patterns proposal to be based on the
proposal to remove the <message> construct.

Also fixed the bug that Prasad pointed out .. <fault> was missing from
the input/output pattern.

Sanjiva.

#### interaction-patterns-jan-18-2003.html has been removed from this note
on January 19, 2003 by Steve Graham