SOAP Binding with Attachment in WSDL

From: Pae Choi <paechoi@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 21:31:16 -0500
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

When we bind the "operations" with SOAP the <soap:body> can
be one way to do it. But I have a question for two scenarios as
follows:

1) When we bind the SOAP with Attachment without using the
    SOAP Body at all.
2) When we bind the SOAP with Attachment with using the
    SOAP Body which contains the "Reference Info" to the SOAP
    Attachment part. Simialr to ebXML/MS.

How do we define WSDL for those scenarios? Any comment?

Pae