Introduction

From: Stephen White <swhite@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:28:18 -0800
To: <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, <plh@w3.org>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, "Alan Davies" <ADavies@SeeBeyond.com>
Hello, my name is Stephen A. White and (once my AC rep confirms in reply to this message) I will be representing SeeBeyond in this working group.
My background is based on BPM products and particularly around the issues of process modeling. As recent BPM languages, such as BPEL4WS and BPML, are Web service-based and, thus, are layered on top of WSDL, a better understanding of WSDL and its future directions are important to me and to SeeBeyond.
I agree to participate per the charter
        http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-desc-charter
        last revised 2002/01/26
I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by SeeBeyond regarding WSDL.
-Steve
  _____

Stephen A. White, Ph.D.
Director: Standards