Re: R120 URI-references, input for editors

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 14 Jan 2003 11:04:55 +0100
To: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: WS Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Arthur, Group, others,

please see my message [1] to the XML Schema WG about their Component
Designators working draft, which is very much related to our R120
implementation. It states my position on the whole problem.

In summary, I'm against inventing ways to turn component qnames into
different URIs for different symbol spaces.

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-schema-comments/2003JanMar/0019.html