From: Amelia A. Lewis [mailto:alewis@tibco.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 10:47 AM
To: WS Description List
Subject: A child's garden of web services

When the WSDL wizards waffle, wond'ring whether to rename,
and the message mavens mutter, meaning MEPs must be retained,
then the service 'scriptions suffer, since the source will be the same,
and the theorists threaten thunder, thinking nothing will be gained!

When the feature fans are flustered, fearing future-free designs,
and the context corresponding to the properties defined
is hiding helpful highlights of heuristics of all kinds,
then the protocol extenders ponder whether they can bind!

When the RPC revanchists reach for reason to remote,
and the messaging evang'lists muster arguments to not,
then the working group grows rancorous and puts it to a vote,
and the minute taker notes the score and elsewise ... not a lot!

I had to get that off my chest.  Otherwise I'll spend the day looking for rhyming methods, which (like covariant returns) just isn't supported in Java.  Perl, now ....

Architect, TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.