Re: Context proposal

Arkin,

As far as SOAP is concerned, 2. and 3. below are implementation
issues. Whether certain SOAP headers blocks are handled by the
application or by some middleware is irrevelant as far as SOAP is
concerned. SOAP is a wire protocol and does not deal with what
happens at either end, as long as header blocks (and the body)
are processed according to the rules set forth in the processing
model. Even a real SOAP implementation may not have quite the
type of machinery you seem to be having in mind.

I need to think more about 1. below.

Jean-Jacques.