Re: HTTP Binding Issues

I also wanted to point out issue 64, which was submitted after that
summary was composed;

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/issues/wsd-issues.html#x64

I believe its implications are relevant to the HTTP binding, the WSDL
binding mechanism, and other application protocol bindings, as I
described last month;

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Jan/0103
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Jan/0111

FWIW, its relationship to issue 53 is quite interesting; in order
for WSDL to fully support application protocols, it's not enough
to merely permit an operation to be associated with a "verb", but
what's needed is for the WSDL operation to *be* the verb.

Thanks.

MB