RE: Action 2003-01-21 for Umit

Umit,

I've not read your mail in detail yet ( I will ) but the answer to your
last two questions:

  "How does your mapping scheme account for mapping parts to headers?
Are they accounted for in the schema as well?"

is that we decided in Virginia that SOAP headers are declared in a
binding by direct reference to either a global element declaration or a
complex type definition. In the latter case, a local name and namespace
name are provided in the binding to specify the [localname] and
[namespace name] properties of the header EII. So the status quo is that
SOAP headers are NEVER parts of a WSDL message.

Gudge