encodingStyle

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:17:43 -0000
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Following the call yesterday, i'm confused why we would need to invent a new
schema language just to represent section 5 encoded messages when it's just
a flag ATM.

I'm also puzzled how other, non-XML serialisations for SOAP could be
supported in the future - i'm guessing you'd need to invent a whole new
SOAP binding ?

Can someone please point me at the reasoning how we lost the encodingStyle
on the SOAP binding ?

Paul

--
Paul Sumner Downey